Think you’re a Master of the Grill? King of the summer cookout? Conqueror of the Q?
If any of the following statements describe you, then you might just be a Grill Master.
- Grill more than twice a week.
- Friends show up at your house with raw meat.
- You have your own secret sauce.
- The smell wafting from your backyard attracts strangers at meal time.
- The big game is always watched at your house because friends know you will cook.
- You have been known to bust out a signature “tong twirl” to impress your guests.
- You can cook the perfect medium-rare steak without a thermometer.
- You considered proposing to your girlfriend just so you can add a new Weber Genesis E310 to the gift registry.
- You spend more time on your deck than you do in your kitchen.
- You own a marinade brush but not a hairbrush.
- Your kids made you a grill-shaped cake for Father’s Day.
- You have something marinating in your fridge right now.
- Perfect grill marks make you happier than a pig in mud.
- A pig in mud makes you crave grilled pork chops.
- You use a natural gas grill.
If the answer is ‘no’ to that last statement, you may want to reconsider. Natural gas grills:
- Require no charcoal warm-up time. When you’ve got hungry mouths to feed, you can fire up your natural gas grill on a moment’s notice.
- Require no tank to refill. You don’t have to worry about running out of gas in the middle of a party.
- Have no messy clean up. Grilling never feels like a hassle.
- Look pretty sleek in the backyard. A Grill Master should look the part, right?
- Allow you to cook even when the power is out. Not even a power outage is going to stand between you and your grill!
Think it’s time to make the switch to a natural gas grill? Visit www.alagasco.com for more information.