Of course we are a little partial to the wonderful Natural Gas furnace, but we do have some very interesting facts to back up our allegiance.
- Natural Gas furnaces produce and deliver warmer air from the vent – up to 25 degrees warmer.
- Natural Gas furnaces have a life cycle that is up to twice as long as that of electric heat pumps.
- Natural Gas furnaces are green. Natural Gas furnaces have up to 50% fewer carbon emissions than electric heating.
- New models feature pilotless ignitions making them more convenient.
- Natural Gas furnaces are more efficient now than ever – up to 98% efficient. When you switch from an electric heat pump to a new high-efficiency Natural Gas furnace and new cooling system, you can save up to $1,300 a year in operating costs.
Natural Gas furnaces offer the warmest heat on the coldest days. For better efficiency, lower operating costs and a warmer, more comfortable heat, switch to high-efficiency Natural Gas heat. And now, when you switch from an electric heat pump to a new high-efficiency Natural Gas furnace and new cooling system, you can get a rebate up to $1,000. For details, go to Alagasco.com or call 1-800-292-4010.